One of the beauties that God is creating in our day and age is the vast sharing of gifts through the online community.
Take a moment to read some of the blessings out there ….
- Here’s a great article on the Top 10 Fights in Marriage (Thanks to Girls gone Wise). Hubby and I had a fun time talking about these and making our own additions.
- Here is a riveting article entitled “The Scene in Joplin” from a doctor in Joplin, MO about his experience with the tornado. (Warning: Not for the weak of stomach)
- It’s summer time and if you’re kids are starting to wonder what there is left to do. Try these “Mom, I’m bored!” activity cards (Thanks to the Happy Housewife)
- In the industrious department this week, learn how to make your own natural mosquito repellant.
- And, perhaps, one of the best Blog posts that I’ve read recently is this one from Simple Mom entitled “Living a Good Story in the Chaos“. This is a MUST read!
Hope you enjoy!!